Niall Horan Confirms One Direction “Will Be Back” Niall Horan Confirms One Direction “Will Be Back”
It’s been months we haven’t heard from One Direction, since the boy band announced they were taking a break from music. Although they took... Niall Horan Confirms One Direction “Will Be Back”

It’s been months we haven’t heard from One Direction, since the boy band announced they were taking a break from music. Although they took a break as a group, members such as Liam Payne and Niall Horan have been onto some solo stuff.

However, during a recent interview for Sunday People, Horan told that the British group will definitely make a comeback.

The words I never got to say the first time around …… 📸 @conormcdphoto

A photo posted by Niall Horan (@niallhoran) on

“We will be back. We would be silly not to… ridiculous.”- He revealed.

“At the moment we are all doing our own thing,” he said in another interview. “Harry wanted to do his movie and everyone is just chilling… I don’t think anyone needs to worry about us we are fine.”

Till now the boys have kept themselves busy with solo projects. Niall has released a new single called “This Town”, Harry has signed to Columbia Records and Liam signed with Capitol Records. Louis is just taking time off to care of his newborn child.

[shareaholic app="share_buttons" id="eeac7b0fba67aec0e122ec97b8b3fc47"]

POPCREED

Welcome to Popcreed, the online celebrity news and gossip site that keeps you informed and entertained. Popcreed focuses on giving you the Hollywood buzz you need briefly but clearly.

No comments so far.

Be first to leave comment below.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com